Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Little Informative Post

I am back briefly for a little post at Genealogy of arootdigger. I am currently not working at my job, so I have a little more time than usual to keep up with the posting.

I hope to stop by again soon and fix the Heins tree.
It really needs updating as well. So that is a promise.

And I did want to mention that  some of my blogs have fallen into other website posters hands  who use my titles and sometimes even my posts for their own monetary gain. I am going to report some of them. I will  eventually deal with those who have wronged me.

I also decided to release myself from Bloglovin sites that post all of my post content.  I think they should have links only,  not whole posts.  I think you can follow me through my own web pages, if you like. If it's a problem let me know.
thanks all
I'll be back
arootdigger


This page and all pages are copyrighted and it is wrong to remove content in any form.


1 comment:

Swapna madhuri said...

AFR Dynamics offers the same day emergency repair services at no extra so that you don’t have to go a single day without the comfort you deserve. Our experienced technicians thoroughly assess the A/C systems and provide full-service repair at lower costs.

Our Services-
Affordable Air Conditioning Service
Chandler Air Conditioning Service
Glendale AZ Ac Repair Service
Mesa AC services
HVAC repair service
AC repair services

Contact Us
AFR Dynamics
502 E Ingram St.Mesa AZ , 85203
Phone - (480) 275-7535
Website- https://afrdynamics.com